Re: lofreq in Debian

Hi Afif,

Sure. I'll put this on the todo list. Might take a month or two to get
things done though. If you have

Andreas

On 6/1/16 16:52, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
Would you then advise that we wait for your next release before
proceeding with the packaging? We can wait a bit if the change is more
involved.

If, on the other hand, you see that you still do require functionality
from samtools libbam that is not in htslib, let us know and we can try
to work something out on that end.

Many thanks for your support
Afif

--

Andreas WILM, PhD
Research Associate

This e-mail and any attachments are only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the recipient, please delete it or notify the sender immediately. Please do not copy or use it for any purpose or disclose the contents to any other person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act.