Re: lofreq in Debian

Would you then advise that we wait for your next release before
proceeding with the packaging? We can wait a bit if the change is more
involved.

If, on the other hand, you see that you still do require functionality
from samtools libbam that is not in htslib, let us know and we can try
to work something out on that end.

Many thanks for your support
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي
http://afif.ghraoui.name

على الثلاثاء  5 كانون الثاني 2016 ‫23:21، كتب Andreas WILM: