Insight toolkit dependency (2 questions)

Hi,

== Question 1 ==

I'm at a loss to figure out why plastimatch does not build on i386.
The error message is:

 sbuild-build-depends-plastimatch-dummy : Depends: libinsighttoolkit4-dev (>=
4.4.2) but it is not going to be installed

full log:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=plastimatch&arch=i386&ver=1.6.2%2Bdfsg-2&stamp=1447593336

When I build on i386 with pbuilder, everything seems to build fine.
The build-depends looks like this:

Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 9),
               cmake,
               libdcmtk-dev,
               libfftw3-dev,
               libinsighttoolkit4-dev (>= 4.4.2) [amd64]
               | libinsighttoolkit4-dev (>= 4.4.2) [i386]
               | libinsighttoolkit3-dev (>= 3.20.1),
               libpng-dev,
               libtiff-dev,
               uuid-dev,
               zlib1g-dev

== Question 2 ==

Now that ITK 3 is no longer available, it is therefore
necessary or useful to remove the architectures where
ITK 4 does not build?  Or should I just let the build fail
and eventually ITK 4 will build on those?

Thank you,
Greg