Kraken requires jellyfish version 1

Hi Derrick,

on behalf of the Debian Med team I have created official Debian packages
of kraken which perfectly fits into the pool of bioinformatics software
of Debian[1].

When trying

  $ kraken-build --standard --db standard_kraken_151116
  Found jellyfish v2.1.4
  Kraken requires jellyfish version 1

I realised that kraken would require an older version of jellyfish than
it is packaged for current Debian stable release.  I wonder how strictly
this requirement might be or whether you might see a chance to migrate
to the officially supported version 2 of jellyfish in the near future.

It would be helpful to know about your plans to decide how to continue
best from the current situation that breaks kraken on current Debian
systems.

Kind regards and thanks for providing kraken as Free Software

      Andreas.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#kraken