Re: [MoM] regarding rename_binary_result.patch

Hi Malihe,

I noticed another issue.  In the pristine-tar branch the old tarball name
remains.  I'd recommend to reimport the new tarball name

   gbp  import-orig --pristine-tar <PATH>/king-probe_2.13.110909.orig.tar.xz

it might be needed to delete the upstream tag but might be it works
without this.

Hope this helps

    Andreas.