[MoM] regarding rename_binary_result.patch

Hi Malihe,

I observed your commits (without trying to build since I' just sitting
in the train to debconf).  I noticed that for the binary rename you
decided for a patch to the makefile.  At first I'd say that this is
perfectly OK since everything that works is OK here.   However, when I
did similar things I instead decided to do the rename inside
debian/rules in something like

override_dh_install:
	dh_install
	mv debian/$(DEBPKGNAME)/usr/bin/probe debian/$(DEBPKGNAME)/usr/bin/king-probe

like way.  While it is simply a matter of tast and there is no right or
wrong way I'd like to express this option to let you know.

I might send further remarks when I try to build the package later but
it looks like you are easily making your way which makes me really
happy. :-)