[MoM] Re: Re: Help with Debian packaging of DCMTK++

Hi,

Le 15/07/2015 18:17, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 05:36:26PM +0200, Julien Lamy wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
>> Thanks for the warm welcome!
>
> We made this a tradition in the Debian Med team.

And quite a nice one :-)

> I have added you to the project.  Please make sure you follow the link
> in the policy under chapter "SSH tips" literally to enable you to
>
>     ssh git.debian.org
>
> Just let us know in case of any problem and report it here using [MoM]
> in the start of the subject line.

My SSH access is up and running. If I understand correctly, my next
steps should be:

1. Submit the Intent to package
2. Create a git repository on Alioth, push the upstream repo to the
upstream branch
3. Prepare my package in the master branch
4. Notify the list when the package seems ready

Am I correct, or just going too fast?

Best,
--
Julien