License for tabixpp

Dear Erik,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team that has the objective to package all Free Software in the field of Biology and Medicine for official Debian.

I am currently prepared a Debian package for your Tabix C++ wrapper tabixpp [1]. It is a requirement for other software using it and that I am looking to package. However, the tabixpp GitHub repository does not specify a license, which is necessary for being able to distribute the code in Debian.

I would also be very glad if you could also consider pull request #10 [2] (not by me, but it makes working with the source a bit more convenient).

Many thanks, and kind regards
Sascha

[1] https://github.com/ekg/tabixpp
[2] https://github.com/ekg/tabixpp/pull/10