Re: Orthanc 0.9.5

Hi Sébastien,

On Thu, Dec 03, 2015 at 09:15:52PM +0100, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:

> AFAIC, there is no problem to switch the source of the "orthanc" Debian package from SVN to git... but, indeed, I will not be able to make the migration by myself. Please could you bootstrap the process?

Done for orthanc.  For future updates make sure you always import via

   gbp import-orig --pristine-tar

to make sure the tarball is injected as well (see Debian Med policy for
details).  I personally do not mind about the other orthanc-* packages
since here we are using the original tarball but let me know if you want
to use Git instead of SVN as well.