Re: bart - tools for computational magnetic resonance imaging

On 01/12/15 16:37, Uecker, Martin wrote:
I can set the packaging repository up on d-med and push your initial
work to it if you like. That would make collaborative work with members
of d-med much easier, myself included.

So I tried to do it myself. See my mail to Andreas.

Perfect. Don't hesitate to ping me once you are happy with the current state of your packaging work. I am happy to help you on the final touch before review.

Good luck and thanks for your contribution to Debian.

Ghis