Re: December

Hi Thorsten,

On Tue, Dec 01, 2015 at 01:45:20PM +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> As soon as I get the notice of a closed case I will record that in our
> Advent calendar[4].

Thanks a lot for your all year quality assurance push in this cute form.
This is really appreciated.  For

     NEWCOMERS

(and not so new comers but people who have no idea how to squash bugs) I
promise to help kindly into all not so secret but may be hidden facts
needed to squash some bugs.  every helping hand is welcome and I think
everybody can really help.

> In contrast to normal calendars, let us fill this special one with lots of
> good deeds.

I started today with #801043, #785374 and #806743. :-)

> Maybe we can hide at least one number of a closed case behind
> every door and I am sure we will be much better than last year.

I need to admit that last year I was concentrating on other RC bugs to
get the release out.  By nature they were more tricky and not so much
in our focus.  May be others did so as well?  But this year there is
no excuse.  Please people, check your packages and squash bugs!

Thanks for the calender and have fun yourself by helping us closing our ITP
bugs ;-))

    Andreas (just "working" on #804578 which is so brain dead easy as
             several others - you just need to *do* it ...)