Packaging pipasic and its dependencies (InsPecT / Tide)

Hi Martin and Anke,

(I'm writing by wearing my Debian maintainer hut but we can talk about
this also via internal phone - I just want to get Filippo involved since
he might have a good overview abou this topic.)

I have created Debian packaging code for pipasic[1] which creates a
working Debian package - at least if you have installed either InsPecT
or Tide as my experiment with your example data seems to show.

Infortunately your README.txt does not provide a link how to obtain
these programs.  I did some research and hope you can confirm that at
least one of them would be sufficient to use pipasic sensibly.

InsPecT
-------
  I found it mentioned on this page
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_spectrometry_software
  where it is known that the link is dead.  This page
    http://www.ms-utils.org/wiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SoftwareList
  lists it as well (the link is really dead)

  Do you know any download location - preferably for the source code
  if available at all?  It seems to be a bit suspicious to me that
  you rely on a program that seems to be a bit hidden from sight.

Tide
----
  I found
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/cruxtoolkit/
  and it seems Tide source code could be fetched from SVN directly at
    http://sourceforge.net/p/cruxtoolkit/code/HEAD/tree/tide/

  Could you confirm that the code in SVN would work with pipasic?

Kind regards and greetings from Wernigerode

       Andreas.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/pipasic.git