Re: Live images [Fwd: Bits from the Debian Hamradio Maintainers]

Hi All,

On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 11:20:16AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> for those in the Debian Med team that do not read
> debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org or debian-blends@lists.debian.org
> I'm forwarding this mail since I hope it might inspire somebody to have
> a look how live images could be created and may be would do it for
> Debian Med as well.

I'm already looking at doing some images for Debian GIS and I'd be happy to
look at extending this to Debian Med. Our current system for building live
images is likely to change soon as we're looking at building Raspberry Pi
and Beaglebone images too with the same unified system.

If anyone would like to discuss this, ping me an email and once we're at a
point where we have an idea of what we're doing we can move forward.

To see where the hamradio blend is currently, check out:

  https://www.debian.org/devel/hamradio/

I also have lots of other plans but I'm trying to perfect some frameworks
using the hamradio blend as a "beta test" and then I'll look at rolling
these out to other blends. If anyone would like to meet up in person and do
some blends hacking, I will be at the Mini DebConf in Cambridge, UK next
month.

Thanks,
Iain.

--