Re: suitename_0.3.070628-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Michael,

could you please contact the authors to reconsider their license and
explain item 12.i of the dfsg-fay[1] to them?  I just realise that
king-probe is affected by the same license.  It would be great if you
could provide an e-mail address as Upstream-Contact.