Re: How to edit the tasks list

Thanks Charles,

This works for me. Shall we mint a new release of the med-* packages so that the VCS fields are updated?

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 12:40 AM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
Le Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 04:17:51PM +0000, Michael Crusoe a écrit :
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 1:18 PM Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
>
> $ debcheckout -a debian-med
> declared svn repository at svn+ssh://
> svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/med/trunk/debian-med/
> svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/med/trunk/debian-med/
> debian-med ...
> svn: E170000: URL 'svn+ssh://
> svn.debian.org/svn/blends/projects/med/trunk/debian-med' doesn't exist
> checkout failed (the command above returned a non-zero exit code)

Hi Michael,

the repository was converted to Git, but this has not yet been
reflected to debcheckout: the VCS fields are corrected in Git, but
packages were not uploaded yet.

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/blends/projects/med.git/

In the meantime, you can clone the repositories without debcheckout.

git+ssh://git.debian.org/git/blends/projects/med.git

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles