Re: Packging jModelTest for Debian and versioning

Hi Andreas,

As you said, jModelTest has been officially migrated to github, since
google code is going away:

  https://github.com/ddarriba/jmodeltest

I tagged the last releases, available at Google Drive together with the
PhyML binaries. jModelTest requires PhyML to be available, but it can be
configured for using a system wide installed version by setting  the flag
`global-phyml-exe` in the configuration file:

https://github.com/ddarriba/jmodeltest2/blob/v2.1.7r20150222/src/main/resources/conf/jmodeltest.conf

Don't hesitate on asking me if you have any question or you need me to do
any further change in the code.

Best Regards,
Diego.