Packging jModelTest for Debian and versioning

Hi,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team that has the objective
to package all free software that is relevant in the field of medicine
and biology.  You can find an overview about the biological software we
have just packaged for Debian on our biology task page[1].

Since I was asked to package jModelTest I checked what might be the
latest version.  At

   https://code.google.com/p/jmodeltest2/wiki/Updates

I found

   "20 Feb 2015 Version 2.1.7 rev 20150220"

which seems to be the latest download that is available at your Google
drive download location.  In addition at Github a release
jModelTest-2.1.7-20141120 is available.  While I would really prefer
releases from Github since this simplifies things a lot this does not
seem to be tha lastet release.

It would help if you could confirm that the codebase officially moved
from Google Code to Github and if so if all released states would be
properly tagged.

[1] http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio