Re: Package libsis-jhdf5-java is complete

I gonna check this

Le ven. 21 août 2015 à 13:41, Tim Booth <avarus@fastmail.fm> a écrit :
Hi Olivier,

Following a bit more tinkering with the tests over the last couple of
days, I now have a package for libsis-jhdf5-java that I think is
complete and ready for use with FastQC etc.  I have committed all my
work to SVN.

I got sidetracked by the tests in sourceTest/java/test but then I
realised that three of these fail even when using the fully pre-built
bundle .jar from upstream.
I think the only tests we actually care about are in sourcetest/java/ch
and run by invoking TestNG on the supplied test.xml file.  Then the only
remaining trick was to override $TZ to force use of Zurich time zone,
and now they all pass for me.

Could you please confirm this also looks good on Sid?

Cheers,

TIM

--
Nothing is inherently mysterious - nothing that actually exists, that
is.  If I am ignorant about a phenomenon, that is a fact about my state

  - Eliezer Yudkowsky