Alert about several medical imaging packages (Was: insighttoolkit4 is marked for autoremoval from testing)

Hi,

you might have noticed that we have gathered several gcc-5 related bugs.
The situation in several medical imaging packages is specifically hard
since it is a longer chain of dependencies and these seem to be
specifically hard to solve.  On one hand we have the gdcm related ones
that are related to the gccxml - castxml switch and on the other hand
acitviz.net.  When I tried to analyse the activiz.net issue I noticed
that there is an unclear situation what version should be taken since
upstream does not mind about releasing proper versions or tagging
anything in VCS.  So it is not clear ob picking a later VCS version
might help or not.  The current activiz.net also depends from mummy
which I also failed to upgrade.

I personally feel incompetent to help on this front but we really need
to do something here rather sooner than later.