Re: Sponsering libdivsufsort?

Hi,

On 28.07.2015 17:08, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I did two aditional commits: One removing an unusued get-orig-source
> template and more importantly I fixed the clean target that tried to
> remove not existing files (please test such things using pbuilder and
> `gbp buildpackage` next time).

Oh yeah, I missed those things. Thanks for the fix!

>> If you would sponsor libdivsufsort that would be great. Steffen has also
>> volunteered to sponsor the package, once he is done recovering his laptop.
>
> I tried to give all Debian Med protagonists the feeling that we are a
> team and not a 1:1 releation of individual members.  If somebody is
> unable to do the sponsoring (in this case because of a broken laptop)
> somebody else will step in.  The place of coordination is this mailing
> list and not private e-mail communication.

... and I already did it wrong. Sorry for the duplicate, Andreas. I just
realised that Thunderbird has a handy *Reply to List* button! Will be
using that in the future.

> The package is uploaded to NEW - thanks for your work on this

I'd like to thank you and the whole Debian Med Team for your awesome work! ☺

Fabian