Sponsering libdivsufsort?

Hi Fabian,

you have injected libdivsufsort into Debian Med Git.  If you confirm
that the package is ready I could sponsor the package.

PS: The fact that I keep you in CC is exception since usually people
    are expected to be subscribed to this list.  I will probably forget
    to CC you in the future - so please make sure you subscribed this
    list and communicate the status of your packages here.

[1] git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/libdivsufsort.git