Re: Please tag latest Beast version on Github

Hi Marc,

may be I used the wrong address for my last e-mail.  Most of the latest
commits to Github seem to be yours so may be you could add the 1.8.2 tag
for the latest release.  This would help a lot to keep the Debian package
up to date.

Thanks a lot

      Andreas.