Re: fw4spl ready to upload (restricted to amd64)

Indeed, you're right, I will do it this afternoon.

Corentin

Hi Corentin,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 11:38:56AM +0200, Corentin Desfarges wrote:
> fw4spl is now ready for a new upload. I have chosen to restrict the package
> to amd64, because the fw4spl's team doesn't have time to work on ARM
> support at the moment.
>
> it's possible that the package support arm in some time.

OK, while the package is uploading I think it is a good idea to document
this in debian/README.source to let others know about this.

For the moment I've uploaded as is.

Thanks for your work on this