fw4spl with vtk6 and qt5

Hi everybody

I'm reflecting about the upload of a new version of fw4spl, which uses qt5 and vtk6, but I encounter some problems:

- fw4spl needs QVTK to build, and the only version of the corresponding package is libvtk5.8-qt4. However, this package is not compatible with libvtk6
- fw4spl needs libqt4-dev,  libqt4-opengl-dev, libqt4-qt3support. And these packages don't have any equivalent with qt5.
- Same thing with libvtkgdcm2-dev with vtk6...

What do you think about it ? Did I miss something ?

Best regards,

Corentin