Re: Remaining licensing issues in HyPhy (Was: Problem creating R module in hyphy)

Hi Steven,

thanks a lot for your speedy response.  Thanks to your clarification of
the licenses in 2.2.5 I was able to upload the package to the Debian new
queue.  Currently some packages are hanging in this queue for checking
the licenses (as I hopefully did before thoroughly to enable a speedy
acceptance :-)) this might last 2-3 weeks until it will pass.

Its fun to work together with very responsive software authors

    Andreas.