Remaining licensing issues in HyPhy (Was: Problem creating R module in hyphy)

Hi Sergei and others,

the current status of packaging is described in a file called
README.Debian[1].  IMHO it is sufficiently useful as is and we can sort
out my questions regarding the dynamic library and the R module at a
later stage.

Before I can upload the package to official Debian I need to sort out
some licensing statements which are unclear.

src/new/bgm2.cpp
   Created by Art Poon on 7/7/08.
   Copyright 2008 __MyCompanyName__. All rights reserved.
 --> Please add a proper license statement here (or confirm that this file
     is not used an can be deleted.

src/new/include/bgm.h
  (similar statement as above)

src/new/scfg.cpp
   Created by Art Poon on 11/18/05.
   Modified to work with the HyPhy API layer by Sergei L Kosakovsky Pond
   June 2006
 --> Please add a proper license statement here (or confirm that this file
     is not used an can be deleted.

src/new/include/scfg.h
  (similar statement as above)

src/new/include/SerangNet.h
   copyright Oliver Serang 2003
 --> Please add a proper license statement here (or confirm that this file
     is not used an can be deleted.

src/new/HYNetInterface.cpp, src/new/include/HYNetInterface.h
   September 2003, Sergei L Kosakovsky Pond
 --> Please add a proper license statement here (or confirm that this file
     is not used an can be deleted.

src/new/Net.cpp
   copyright Oliver Serang, 2003
   this document may not be duplicated, not redistributed without
   written consent of the author
!! ===> This statement would cause the whole HyPhy package non-distributable
   ===> Please choose a free license if this file can not be deleted

tests/gtests/*
  Created by Steven Weaver on 6/17/11.*  Copyright 2011 __MyCompanyName__. All rights reserved.
  Copyright 2011 __MyCompanyName__. All rights reserved.
 --> Please add a proper license statement here (or confirm that this file
     is not used an can be deleted.

Once you have clarified these licensing issues the package could be
uploaded to official Debian.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/hyphy.git/tree/debian/README.Debian