Aw: Re: Location for CWL tool descriptions

Hello,

I am happy to see this. I tend to agree that /usr/share/cwl sounds like the right place for everything coming through upstream.

To accomodate for local user (or Debian package maintainer) additions,  I suggest to also allow for /etc/cwl.d/ .  Some
/etc/cwl.conf may have an option to support any additional set of folders.

Best,

Steffen