Re: orthanc-postgresql on Debian

Hi Karsten,

Indeed, orthanc-postgresql is not yet available.

The problem is that orthanc-postgresql depends on Orthanc >= 0.8.6, so we could not submit it before a new version of Orthanc was accepted into Debian (the latest available version was orthanc-0.8.4+dfsg-2).

It is only now that orthanc-0.9.0+dfsg-2 is available, that orthanc-postgresql can be pushed to NEW. I am now starting the release process of orthanc-0.9.1 and orthanc-postgresql-1.1.

HTH,
Sébastien-