Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 06:48:47 +0000
From: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>
To: Debian Med Packaging Team <debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org>, Alba Crespi <crespialba+debian@gmail.com>, tille@debian.org
Subject: r-cran-phangorn_1.99-13-1_amd64.changes is NEW

binary:r-cran-phangorn is NEW.
source:r-cran-phangorn is NEW.

Your package has been put into the NEW queue, which requires manual action
from the ftpteam to process. The upload was otherwise valid (it had a good
OpenPGP signature and file hashes are valid), so please be patient.

Packages are routinely processed through to the archive, and do feel
free to browse the NEW queue[1].

If there is an issue with the upload, you will recieve an email from a
member of the ftpteam.

If you have any questions, you may reply to this email.

[1]: https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html