Re: EDFbrowser 1.56 (new version available)

Hi Teunis,

thanks for the information.  I'll upload in the next hour.  I'd like
to inform that our spell checker dectected:

I: edfbrowser: spelling-error-in-binary usr/bin/edfbrowser endianess endianness

Moreover it would be great if you could provide some kind of test suite
that could be ran to test the basic functionality of the progam.

Thanks for keeping us updated

     Andreas.