gbp buildpackage and sponsor upload aghermann-1.0.5 please?

Hey Yaroslav and Andreas,

It appears I can learn things yet: for aghermann-1.0.5 (which incidentally
includes a fix for #788025) I have created a new repo
git.debian.org/~hmmr-guest/public_git/aghermann-deb.git,
with pristine-tar and upstream branches following the guidelines from
https://wiki.debian.org/PackagingWithGit, and verified that `gbp
buildpackage` works.  So I assume Yaroslav can pull from it and do the same,
and proceed with package uploading as usual.

Hope I didn't miss anything,
Andrei