Re: [MoM] r-cran-nnls: please fix copyright

Hi Andreas,

There are some missing dependencies:

ERROR: dependencies 'ape', 'quadprog', 'igraph', 'Matrix', 'nnls' are not available for package 'phangorn'

which you stumble upon when building in a chroot.  We know that ipraph
and nnls are in the new queue but please adjust the Build-Depends and
Depends of the package to be ready once the packages are available.

As you say igraph and nnls are new but the others are already packages on debian:

https://packages.debian.org/stable/gnu-r/r-cran-ape (manteined by Debia-Med Team: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/r-cran-ape.git/)
https://packages.debian.org/stable/gnu-r/r-cran-quadprog
https://packages.debian.org/stable/gnu-r/r-cran-matrix

I've built the package by installing the other dependencies not yet in stable debian and it worked ok (using debuild). So I'm a bit confused.

Since we can not yet upload this package I used "UNRELEASED" as target
distribution and pushed this change.  This is to make sure we will not
assume that this package was really uploaded when just looking at the
Git repository.

ok.

Moreover there is a related publication for this package which is
mentioned in inst/CITATION.  You even mention this in the long
description but this is not the correct place to do this since it is not
machine parseable.  Please instead create a file

   debian/upstream/metadata

I forgot about it. I've done it now.

Finally I removed debian/files since it is an auto generated
file and should not be in Git.  Please pull.

Ok, thanks.
I've done the suggested changes. I hope now looks better. Let me know if more changes needs to be done.

Thanks for your work so far and do not hesitate to commit more. ;-)

Sure. I'm working now on building another package from my own code (a tool to analyse protein sequences). However, this may take a while since it doesn't have any installation script yet. That's why I started with those packages first as my code depends on them.

BTW, if you (or somebody else) feel(s) the obligation on updating some
of our R packages - everybody in the team is more than welcome to push
updates to Git and I'll simply upload them.  :-)

Sure!

Cheers,
Alba