Re: [MoM] r-cran-nnls: please fix copyright

Hi Alba,

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 08:49:15PM +0100, Alba Crespi wrote:
> > I had a look into your commits for r-cran-nnls.  I noticed that there
> > is a file inst/COPYRIGHTS specifying copyright information for the
>
> Thanks -- I'd forgotten to add entries for that, but have done it now.

Lintian is a bit picky about this.  Did you tried

   lintian -i -I r-cran-nnls_1.4-1_amd64.changes

It gives hints to a spelling error

   wildcard-matches-nothing-in-dep5-copyright src/nnls.f  and
   unused-file-paragraph-in-dep5-copyright paragraph at line 9

A missing Copyright field

   missing-field-in-dep5-copyright

Duplicated license names dep5-copyright-license-name-not-unique
(you should rather use one paragrap "License: public-domain ..."
and refer to this).

You are no facing the most boring part of Debian packaging: handcrafting
proper copyright files. :-)