Re: fastq status?

On 05/14/2015 06:22 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 08:57:43AM +0200, olivier.sallou@codeless.fr wrote:
>>> Debian Science team.  In other words:  While you stated that what we
>>> need is probably a different code base than we need for fastqc the
>>> package might need some love independently.
>> I may package it independently but how should we do that ? It would in a
>> way conflict with "official" hdf5 lib. How should we name /describe it ?
>> Or should it be a kinda libjava-fastq-hdf5 package ?
> I do not think that fastqc is the important point but may be
>
>     libjava-hdf5-ethz
>
> since it was developed at ethz.  Does this sound logical?
Sounds logical.

I will have a look but it will certainly require quite a lot of time. I
had a look at library source code and it requires other libs (from some
source) that should be packaged too,
plus C stuff to compile (java calls native C). so it will be I think a
complex package.

Olivier

--
gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438