Re: wgs-assembler

I'm sorry I missed replying to this message.. I was preoccupied with k-mer.

On الخميس 30 نيسـان 2015 05:24, Andreas Tille wrote:
On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 02:37:33AM -0700, Afif Elghraoui wrote:

>There have been a couple releases since 8.1 which
>has added some more third-party projects. I will just start with
>those and come back to wgs-assembler afterwards.
You might like to remove things that are just packaged viw
Files-Excluded in the debian/control file.  There is just the
example samtools*.  Files-Excluded is a space separated list -
you can also use newlines.

Thanks for this information. I actually spent a while trying to find this to understand how the source was getting repacked upon import. The machine-readable copyright file specification doesn't mention Files-Excluded. The only trace I found of it was in the uscan manpage or one referenced from it.

Thanks and regards,
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي