Re: Another C++ help is needed

Hi Andrei,

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 05:44:28PM +0300, andrei zavada wrote:

> Yeah, that was a bit too.. emphatic indeed.  Sorry.  There was a mighty
> scuffle with a (long in disuse) postfix setup, before I eventually figured out
> git send-email can talk to smtp.googlemail.com directly, all the while
> watching world snooker championship in the background.  Next time it should go
> easier

No problem from my side (as I tried to express).  Just wanted to tell you to
make sure you will not develop a habit to send every mail three time. :-)

> (going to take a look at the seqan thing).

This would be really cool.  I have applied Gert's patch but the upgrade
to the Debian packaged seqan version is pending.  If this would be a
bearable amount of work for you this would be really great help.  The
fallback would be to live somehow with the included old seqan files but
it would be a quite weak solution.

> Using this opportunity, I would like to ever so slightly poke Yaroslav to push
> the upload button on my own package, aghermann, where I fix a FTBFS with
> gcc-5 to close #777769
> (http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_1.0.4-1.dsc).

Yaroslav, just let me know if you have time constraints.  I considered
agherman sponsering as "not for me" but I'd happily step in if needed.