Re: Another C++ help is needed

Hi Andreas, Yaroslav,

Yeah, that was a bit too.. emphatic indeed.  Sorry.  There was a mighty
scuffle with a (long in disuse) postfix setup, before I eventually figured out
git send-email can talk to smtp.googlemail.com directly, all the while
watching world snooker championship in the background.  Next time it should go
easier (going to take a look at the seqan thing).

Using this opportunity, I would like to ever so slightly poke Yaroslav to push
the upload button on my own package, aghermann, where I fix a FTBFS with
gcc-5 to close #777769
(http://johnhommer.com/academic/code/aghermann/source/deb/aghermann_1.0.4-1.dsc).

Cheers,
Andrei