Re: Libcolt-free accepted, lets see how far we can get with it (first package: libdsol1-java)

Hi Andreas,

Mostly good news.  I tested libcolt-free-java and Acacia appears to work
exactly as before, so I am 99% sure that libdsol1-java is perfectly
happy with the modified libcolt and all dependent packages can go into
main.  Well done!

I've pushed a small change to GIT for libcolt-free.  See if you agree
with my renaming the .jar file.

I'll also push an updated acacia package.

The bad news is I can't get libdsol 1.6.10 to compile at all. I'm not
sure what they changed (major refactoring seems to have been done for
this supposedly minor version!) or why, but I'm guessing it requires
specific updated dependencies that I don't have on Ubuntu 14.04.
Given that my only motivation in packaging it was to support Acacia,
which now works nicely, I don't want to attempt to port Acacia to
libdsol2-java at this point.  I'm sticking to the working libdsol1
version that I have.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth@ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England