Re: GNUHealth packages (was: Any volunteer to update GNUHealth packages)

Hi Mathias,

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 02:45:57PM +0200, Mathias Behrle wrote:

> I evtl. got some time to update the docs and GNU Health specific
> instructions are now available at
>
>     http://tryton.alioth.debian.org/gnuhealth.html
>
> I think it would be good to put a link on the tasks page.
>

> The pattern for the source list entry should read
>
> deb http://debian.tryton.org/debian/ <debian-dist>-<tryton-series> main

I tried to add this as remark to:

   http://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/his#tryton-modules-health

but unfortunately the markdown rendering is broken.  Need to check this
out ...  In worst case we have one todo list item more for the GSoC that
deals with tasks page rendering. :-)

Thanks for your work on this