fw4spl's bug reported

Hi everybody

I have just been notified of two "Release Critical Bug" concerning fw4spl. As it is the first time that one of my packages is concerned by a report, I would like some clarifications before to do something wrong,

About the first bug [1], I presume that it comes from this line of my FindHdf5.cmake :
   /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/hdf5/serial

I replaced it with :
   /usr/lib/*/hdf5/serial

I can test it on my computer. Does that seem right to you ?

The second bug [2] is about files from libqt4-qt3support copied during build. I followed this link [3], added rdfind and symlinks in d/control and these lines in d/rules (in override_dh_auto_install) :

   rdfind -outputname /dev/null -makesymlinks true debian/fw4spl/
   symlinks -r -s -c debian/fw4spl

If all what I've done is correct, what is the next step ? Update the d/changelog in mentionning the closes numbers 781294 and 781298 ?

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Corentin

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=781294