Re: How to upload to Debian Med PPA

Hi Lennart,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 04:36:18PM +0100, L.C. Karssen wrote:
> Maybe a bit late, but I didn't see any reply to your mail, so just to be
> sure.

Yes, I was simply missing to upload my GPG key.  I tried to summarise all
things I learned yesterday in four Q-A pairs in our FAQ:

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/HowToGet#Q._How_can_I_install_packages_from_Bio-Linux_PPA_to_a_default_Ubuntu_trusty_system.3F

Simply to remember myself and possibly help others.

> Looking at the PPA webpage [1] it seems that your upload worked and the
> package was created.

Yes.  Everything works now as I need it. :-)