Re: DWV (DICOM Web Viewer)

Hi Yves,

thanks for your interest in Debian Med-

On Mon, Mar 09, 2015 at 09:49:14AM +0100, Yves wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> My name is Yves, I'm developing a pure javascript DICOM viewer called dwv.
> It is released under GPL and available at https://github.com/ivmartel/dwv.
> The viewer can be used on its own but also bundled in a PACS. In the case
> of the Orthanc PACS, I created a plugin called DwvExplorer, also GPL and
> available at https://github.com/ivmartel/DwvExplorer. It is very similar to
> the orthanc-webviewer from Sebastien Jodogne except that the C++ code is
> just there to redirect the http requests and extend the default web
> explorer.
>
> Would a package of this plugin be of interest to you? If so, I would need
> help since I'm totally new to debian...

>From my point of view it is reasonable to provide your software as
Debian packages.  If you need help you are welcome to do it in a
"Mentoring of the Month" project which in the past leaded to several
packages created by newcomers:

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM

If you want to start right now just put it into March slot.  The April
slot is probably taken but may be we have reached a decent state (and
I will not refuse any questions of yours past 31th of March ;-)).

Feel free to ask here for more information if the Wiki is not precise
enough.