DWV (DICOM Web Viewer)

Hi list,

My name is Yves, I'm developing a pure _javascript_ DICOM viewer called dwv. It is released under GPL and available at https://github.com/ivmartel/dwv. The viewer can be used on its own but also bundled in a PACS. In the case of the Orthanc PACS, I created a plugin called DwvExplorer, also GPL and available at https://github.com/ivmartel/DwvExplorer. It is very similar to the orthanc-webviewer from Sebastien Jodogne except that the C++ code is just there to redirect the http requests and extend the default web explorer.

Would a package of this plugin be of interest to you? If so, I would need help since I'm totally new to debian...

Good day,
Yves