Re: [MoM] Pristine Tar Updated and Uploaded

Interested in continuing the work but it was been put on the back burner.  Probably need a few more months before I can get back to it.  In the meantime OpenEMR has released another version (4.2.0) and plans on rolling out some additional releases.  Maybe we can mark it as pending work or remove it until I contact again to starting working on it in earnest.  I think that most of the items are achievable to make the project compatible ... they are just going to take some time which I don't have right now.

I have been following the other activities of the Debian Med List (and the success of the sprint!)  Bravo to all.  Provides a bit of energy to myself to get back at it.

cheers
ian