Re: Please help freeing libcolt-java [Was: Update on Trinityrnaseq packaging]

Le 03/03/2015 17:17, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> To make sure we will not loose track here:  Could you provide either a
> tarball of the freehep-aida source (or a rule how you did created it)?
> I'd volunteer to spend some time into the packaging but I'm afraid I
> might pick the wrong code and thus I'd like to be sure to get the one
> your did the successful experiment.

Hi Andreas,

I described all the changes I made in my previous mail. It's as simple
as removing the files I mentioned and modifying the toString() and
viewSorted() methods in the DoubleMatrix{1,2,3}D and Property classes.
This gives a codebase with no dependency on the classes not found in
freehep, but you still have to replace the remaining src/hep/aida files
with the equivalent ones from freehep.

Emmanuel Bourg