Re: orthanc-webviewer

Hi Sébastien,

On Tue, Mar 03, 2015 at 09:45:29AM +0100, Sébastien Jodogne wrote:
> Thanks for uploading it!
>
> However, I have just noticed that the package is uploaded to unstable, but it depends on orthanc >= 0.8.6 that is currently only available in experimental because of Debian freeze [1]. Shouldn't orthanc-webviewer be uploaded instead to experimental?

You are perfectly right - this was a mistake of mine.  However, I think
we'll leave it as is to not fiddle around with the new queue and
generate extra noise there.  I think we can deal with it once it is
accepted and perhaps upload the orthanc which is current at the time
of acceptance to unstable (while pressing thumbs that no RC bug on
the version in testing will be reported later).

That's not correct behaviour but I do not see any practical harm which
is done that way.

What do you think about this?