Re: [MoM] Packaging OpenSurgSim

On Fri, 2015-02-27 at 12:27 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I'm not sure when I will be able to have a (possibly final) look.  I'm
> bit busy with real life this weekend but I'll see what I can do.  I
> think
> we are so cloes to the final upload that our goal to get the package
> until
> end of february can be considered reached.  Considering that it was
> not
> an easy package with the extra need for caring for the extra
> dependency
> I'm quite happy about this.

I am also very happy about my experience with the MoM. Getting helpful
feedback, almost immediately, kept me going quite easily. Thank you for
that.

I got a message from FTP masters about the OpenSurgSim package, does
this mean you reviewed it and moved it along?

Finally, I would like to stay involved with debian-med, to keep
OpenSurgSim (and yaml-cpp) up to date and help out where I can.  Would
you consider being an advocate for me? I would like to apply to be a
Debian Maintainer [1], if you think this is appropriate.

-Paul

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer