Re: orthanc-webviewer

Hi Andreas,

> That's OK.

Thanks for checking this!

> However, I have two remarks.
> I wonder if its really necessary to ship whole ZIP archives
> of
> not yet packaged JS libs.  If I where you I would only ship the
> sources
> (= not minimised) and minimize + install them in d/rules.

As suggested, I have just removed the whole ZIP archives, and only put the JS/CSS/images/fonts stuff inside the package [1]. This of course greatly reduces the size of the source package.

> It's advisable to use dh_linktree for the
> Debian packaged JS files (feel free to ask for details if the hint
> might
> be inclear).

I must admit that I do not understand the use of dh_linktree together with the orthanc-webviewer package... Indeed, the CMake build script of the Orthanc Web Viewer embeds all the JavaScript resources directly inside the C++ code, creating a fully standalone shared library. In other words, the Debian packaged JS files are not needed when installing the package, but only when building it from source.

Could you give me additional hint for the current use case?

TIA!
Sébastien-

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med?view=revision&revision=18890