Re: Update on Trinityrnaseq packaging

Hi Michael,

On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 08:54:50PM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:

> > Uhmm, only for contrib since it depends libcolt-java. :-( :-( :-(
>
> Ugh.
>
> I've removed the bundled collections15 library via patching and updated
> control to use contrib.

Are you aware about the consequences that all further dependencies need
to go to contrib as well and thus do not profit from several QA means
inside Debian?  I really, really wish we could find a better solution.
Libcolt is on top position on my to-be-freed list since we have several
dependencies which all suffer from this stupid license of these few
outdated files. :-(