Re: Update on Trinityrnaseq packaging

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 07:09:18AM +0000, Michael Crusoe wrote:

> To-do:
> dependencies needing review & uploading to Debian:
> - [ ] transdecoder

I had some quick look into this and did some changed (please pull).
I realised that some large files are installed into

   /usr/lib/transdecoder/sample_data

The name of this dir might support the suspicion that these data are not
necessary for using transdecoder but rather for testing.  If this is
true I'd recommend separating these files into a package

   transdecoder-data

(which has architecture all).